Report a Violation

  • The Washington State Department of Health encourages individuals to file a complaint if they believe a health care professional is issuing COVID-19 vaccination cards or exemptions inappropriately, or if they feel their health care provider is providing medically inaccurate information about COVID-19 to patients. 
  • To report concerns about businesses or restaurants not following phased reopening guidelines, masking requirements or gathering sizes, submit your concern online at: Report a COVID-19 Violation.
  • COVID-19 workplace safety concerns may be reported to Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I).